Coach & Bus Operators Association (CBOA) AWARDS 2014
At the recently held Coach and Bus Operators Association (CBOA) Awards ceremony held at the Cresta Lodge Sango Conference centre, Pioneer Coaches was awarded a profound measure of recognition for their performance in the passenger transport business in Zim and S.A for the year 2014. It is highly commendable on our part that there is a great improvement from last year`s Awards and we are certainly aiming higher.
We would not have done it without the commitment of our hardworking staff and their esteemed efforts to serve our most valued customers.
We owe our success to our customers who have continued to loyally follow the PIONEER COACHES Brand through its growth from strength to strength.
It is through their patronage, valuable feedback and suggestions that we are continuously improving in our service delivery and for them, we are most grateful and we salute them!
We were Winners in the following categories;
- 1. Overall Operator of the Year – sponsored by Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development (Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe)
- 2. Operator of the Year – sponsored by Irizar Southern Africa
- 3. Passengers Operator of the Year – sponsored by Irizar Southern Africa
- 4. Consistent Operator of the Year – sponsored by Marcopolo South Africa
- 5. Compliant Operator of the Year-sponsored by MCV South Africa
- 6. Enforcement`s Operator of the Year –sponsored by Marcopolo South Africa
- 7. Driver of the year : Innocent Kangira-sponsored by Isringhausen of South Africa
- 8. Cross border Manager of the Year: Obey Taranhike- sponsored by MAN South Africa
- 9. Local Manager of the Year 1st runner up: Tsitsi Chapanga-sponsored by Dulys Trucks
- 10. Road port Manager of the Year 2nd runner up: Tsitsi Chapanga-sponsored by Road port Luxury station
Our resolute going forward is to remain committed to the SAFETY of our valued travelers as they travel on the highways within Zimbabwe and across the borders.